User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    thanks ^_^ I am glad you could see his personality. Strong and caring.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    How does he look?

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo-kun ^_^

    umm. I am going to post an updated version of him ^_^

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lust

    it looks red... and it is shinny. Try to retake the picture (Or re-scan it). Other than that I thought it was nicely drawn and seems lustful ^_^

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    WHAT!?! I thought you were still in my freinds list. :cry:

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    thanks ^_^ Oh, I wish i could of seen Sonic >_

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo-kun ^_^

    thanks ^_^ I tried a different style with him, I am going to post more different 'versions' of him. I will make sure that next time I draw him this ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo-kun ^_^

    ok this is my character Shippo, from my soon to be manga "Doki Doki Moon" (I just love that name). Name: Shippo (last name still in process...maybe Hitori or Tsuki) ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    Well no matter what I thought this was amazing. I love the fact that you colored it with markers ^_^ It makes it look so much better, than it would ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    oh, I will be posting some more of my art soon. Including random stuff, and character bios.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eyes

    :D Beautiful! Well done, I really like it that you drew them in pen. My favorite one is the bottem one. 1st- is more artistic 2nd- is anime. I really ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Foliage

    nice job. I love the angle of the camera, where it sees the red tree (Which just pops out) and its reflection. I really love this. I hope you continue ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal

    nice job, the way to drew them is really quite interesting. I just don't think it would be the same if you drew it with a pencil instead of a ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rothenburg, Germany!

    Beautiful. I can see the differences in the colors, like the blue sky and red roofs. I also like the way it looks soft. (Hmmm sounds wierd lol) Great job!

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scarlett

    Nice job. The shading for the face was amazing, I love the way you drew her hair. Her lips are also really nice too, and her eyes have feeling in ...

    Oct 24, 2008


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson