User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: Julia's Photography

    The second one made me laugh. ^_^ The last 2 are so cute ^_^

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    no. It might add to the character's personality. Like she could be a person who is self destructive, and sad. OR a regular bad girl ^_^

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorite YWS Writing

    Ok here is the post to recommend and commend the awsome stuff of YWS. It could be anything from pictures, to novels, and even favorite members.

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    thanks ^_^

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree...and grass...and beauty?

    This was a good try. Trees are very hard. I would suggest that you would trace this on another piece of paper, so that it is darker and will have ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can women be lazy? Why are there so many questions? Why did people change 'Dachshund dogs' to 'hot dogs' ? Why did god make a platypus? Was he just simply ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    AMAZING! Do you do this for a living? My favorites are the bench and the paintbrush. :D

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    1. the one at the top says "Pick Me!" 2.and the two at the bottom say, "Gimmy" and "Must work on" Little notes to myself

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    no, I am practicing poses for my new comic ^_^ Doki doki Moon ^_^ どきどきつき

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    Wow! That's really good! You're really neat, but I do agree a little with the eye comment. They're kind of- empty. When I draw manga eyes I usually give them ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    How did I do?

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano scribbles

    these are really funny ^_^ Good job with the drawing. 8)

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo-kun ^_^

    yes, you'll like the new version ^_^

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo-kun ^_^

    yes, you'll like the new version ^_^

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    thanks Vamp *Blush* I-I am so embarrased :oops:

    Nov 1, 2008


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya