User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    oh! I've seen that before ^_^ Yeah, I really need to work on body proportions. I won't give up! ^_^

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh the Irony

    LOL! That is very very ironic (Hence the title ^_^)

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: oh hey higher art

    these are just wonderful. I can't tell you rushed at all! The drawings look so realistic. You're a really great artist.

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 3

    Some interesting photos. The cats are cute ^_^ My fav is the one with the black cat blurred in the bckground, with the camera focused on the leaf ^_^

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    The hair is seriously off. It's like he's wearing a towel over his head Its a hoody. Now that I look again, it does look like a towel (lol) Also, ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    I can understand. I still have a long way to go. So...I need to spend more time on my drawings. Since this was pretty much one day's worth of work ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    here's a teaser page for my manga "Doki Doki Moon"! How is it? I realize now that his leg is a little bit too skinny, and I'll fix that when ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    firstly, if she refused to wear girly clothing...why is she wearing a skirt with lace at the bottom (and a skirt in general) and a ribbon around her neck? That's ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    name: kurenai age: 16 gender: female species: dragon demon personality: she is very calm and collective. Kurenai is serious and is not easily shocked; however she is refuses to wear ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: NaNoWriMo Book Cover

    This is pretty cool. The picture is really nice and this would make an awsome cover page. The only thins that bothered me was the title. (The name is great!) ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unicorn

    wow! That unicorn is beautiful! I really loved how you shaded it. Its eyes are amazing too. just work on the hair, to me the unicorn is wonderful; however the ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    hey, here are some more. ^_^

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    THANKS! paramore >_

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    ok ^_^ I created a newer and better design that is way cuter :P

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    yeah. I am going to make a comic (Really a manga) called "Doki Doki Moon"with a friend of mine. I will be doing the drawing parts; while she will correct ...

    Nov 13, 2008


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles