-
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
Shiro- "Still he seemed happy to have paid me in return for saving him." Shiro told her. Gatame was closer to him. "I should repay you too. You saved my ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
Naomi- She sighed. "no I still don't remember, I'm waiting for Viola-sama. Do you know where she is Giovanna-son?" She asked. Giovanna shook her head. "I'm sorry." Naomi rubbed her ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Fooly Cooly
nope- you can still join. Wanna be a robot that pops out of Maki's head? A humoniod robot thingy? That acts like a person kinda?
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Tobi- It sucked for him, he was trying so hard to save them, and Jessica went ahead and linked with him. Now if he dies so does she. "Now,now my ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
*I don't really have a part in this*
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
*Sigh... I'm thinking about leaving*
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Tobi- He was a man of his word. He would make sure his promise was kept no matter what. Even if he ends up giving his life in return. Then ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
Shiro- "He was really greatful, so it was free." Shiro told her. GAtame chuckled. "Wow, I wish I got something too."
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
Shiro- He grabbed a bag of chips and a soda. "I'd like to buy these." The store clerk was still scared. "I-its on the house, sir."
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Tobi- His eyes widened when he saw Maria. However his father saw his reaction. "Why we have more guest. SHe'll have dinner with us of course, will you Miss?" He ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
Shiro- He looked to the store clerk. "Are you alright?" He nodded. "Good, call the police then." Shiro told him.
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
Shiro- Gatame screamed, and ducked down. Shiro however ran so fast no one noticed. Then WACK! He punched the living daylights out of him. knocking the gun out of his ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Tobi- He was taken to the dinning room. His father was sitting at the chair at the far end of the long (REally long) table. Tobi sat the chair across ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
Shiro- He spotted Gatame, but he didn't say anything. He wanted to be alone, but just then a man wearing a ski mask ran into the store where she was ...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Fooly Cooly
yup you are right LunaBuna- I am a huge Fangirl of that show. SO I couldn't think of anything better than to make it like the show kinda. ^_^*
Apr 22, 2008
