User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- "thank god.... Blair-sama, the new clan leader still welcomes you." Tobi stopped. Jessica felt his sadness. "What is it?" Tobi cletched his fists. " I'm getting Married to ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- "Please, it wasn't your fault. I am as much to blame. Even more. If I hadn't of killed Amber he would still be here. You knwo perfectly that ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    * I thought you were Grace.* Shiro- "Then what? Why was I shot?" Shiro asked. Kimaru exsplained his theories. Grace just nodded.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He heard her yell at him. His plan worked. Jessica answered. "WHere the HELL are you Jessica!" Tobi shouted back, in his head- of course. He walked into ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzak- She stopped. "Never mind, I'll tell you later Tobi." Tobi nodded, and bowed. "Then I will take my leave Blair-sama." After he left the room, Lucinda sighed. "Is ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    Summerless I have chapter 1 down. Its not very good, but chapter 2 is going to be a lot better. ^_^

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- He wozzaly( questionable word) sat on the couch. The cloth wrapped around his head turning red. "Don't move Shiro!" Grace shouted. He ignored her. "I-I heard something about vampires. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *OCTOBERGIRL! Read my last post- the one before your's and you'll find out about Jessica, and such ^_^*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    MAKI?!?!?!?!?!??!!? I'm Shiro- remember!!!!!

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki (Second in command for the vampire's for Blair's clan) He showed respect, as he always did. Only his supiriors called him Tobi. "Blair-sama, had Jessica been located yet?" ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- Shiro opened his eyes. Looking around the room, he heard what they said. "Vampires." He muttered. They gasped.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    ignore

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- Gatame was on the ground. He drew his sword and leaped towards Grimmjaw. But he easily dodged. Returning a punch to Shiro's back.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *NOTE!!!! Grimmjaw is very powerful- so don't just make yourself win or kick his ass- TIMMY!>_

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    ok.

    Apr 27, 2008


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid