User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He entered Jared's old room. Jessica was in it. "You shouldn't look through someone's things." He said. Jessica jumped up, shocked. "I-I was just." She mummbled. He sighed ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: time to move on my friend

    time to check ^_^ What an awfull day!She was trying to get over it but her friends wouldn't let her. What an awfull day! She was trying to get over ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- TIme passed, and now he was awake.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- It was Maria. She walked into the living room. She rushed to hug him. Tobi shrugged her off. "I missed you To- I mean Uzaki-sempai." She happily said. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *I hope its Tobi that Maria is seeing.*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- He was passed out.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *sigh- shiro AMber Shiro* Shiro- He lied on the couch. The others had left. He was now alone, or at least he thought he was. there was another person in ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- Lucinda broke away from him. "yeah, I found her." Tobi answered. His voice unfazed her, she just wanted to be with him. TObi placed his hand on her ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 2 Dilemma (edited)

    SWEET!>_< I knew chapter 2 was better than chapter 1. ^_^ I'll work real hard on chapter 3.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- "It makes sense." Shiro mumbled. He felt so dizzy. The room was spinning around him.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Mimi- She walked down the street, Kai dressed in a black baggy shirt and pants. he also wore boots. "Why do I have to wear all this black?" He asked ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- Jessica was still changing. He had tossed a blanket at her, and told ehr to change in her old room. Lucinda was now in the room with him. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    I'll try to patch this up, but when I wrote this- Chapter 1 was very tough for me. Please don't get discouraged by this- chapter 2 is alot better. The ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi uzaki- "I've already been married, remember?" He told. Jessica remembered Mimi. His first wife, it was an arrange marriage. "Why are you marrying her?" Jessica sked again. "She is ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 2 Dilemma (edited)

    Chapter 2 Dilemma As the teacher called off the names, to check who was here, I carefully went over the events of that morning. It seemed I had missed something ...

    Apr 28, 2008


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero