User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He followed Lucinda. she was in the garden. He sat on the bench and watched her. Lucinda turned around to see him. " tobi were you watching me ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He smiled, he liked danger. "Sounds fun." He whispered. "You're sick, Tobi." Jessica muttered.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He grinned. "My pride means nothing." Jessica laughed. "Sure." "Shut up."

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He placed the carton of milk on the cabinet. "its enough, that if you try and leave I'll force ya back." Jessica was angry now. "YOu can't make ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- "Why are you so sensitive all of a sudden?" TObi asked. Jessica and Lucinda looked at him. Jessica didn't have an answer. "Get stronger, and protect those close ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- Still asleep.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- A stray tear trickled down his cheek. "d-don't go." His voice was calm, but it spoke the truth. Tobi loved Jessica.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *When Tobi is asleep he speaks the truth- a sleep talker* Tobi Uzaki- He moaned. "d-don't go, I love you." Jessica froze. She couldn't breath, shocked. luckily Lucinda was still ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- Lucinda was sitting in a chair at his side. She was asleep, and didn't notice Jessica came in. "You're an idiot- tobi." Jessica whispered. "shut up." He muttered. ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Sorry VAmp. you can be at the house- caring for Tobi, with Jessica and others* Tobi Uzaki- "TOBI!" Lucinda screamed. She had returned with Jessica and Maria. Lucinda sat besdies ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    TObi Uzaki *I hope I can do this ^_^- if not I'll change it* The pain in Jessica faded away. Tobi had taken it all away from her. "TOBI! You ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *At my house.*

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    mimi- Kai's arm turned into a sword, and it blocked an attack. Another man with an ax was attacking them. "GEt away BASTARD!" Kai shouted.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- "If I block you, then I won't be able to hear your voice. I'll find you and help you. HUH!" Tobi breathed heavily. His lungs felt like they ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 2

    space out please ^_^

    Apr 29, 2008


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper