-
Re: v vs w II
tobi uzaki- he chuckled. " really?" Jessica was pissed off. He was monking her.
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- "I'll make you stay. Even if I have to brake your legs."
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*grrr... nice try* Tobi Uzaki- He grabbed Jessica's hand. She froze." Y-you were asleep, how?" Tobi laughed. "Told you it wouldn't be so easy." Jessica let out a light growl. ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
Name: Kankaro Age: 17 Gender: male Appearance: Personality: he is the quiet mysterious type. He is unpredictalble, and a lier. Always acting strange. History:He was born in japan, but transfered ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
* that happened before. remember?*
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
TObi Uzaki- The closest they had slept together was by accident. When they both fell asleep on Tobi's bed. But they weren't even under the covers. It didn't matter anyways. ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
TObi Uzaki- twilight came and passed. Lucinda didn't want to leave TObi's side but she was really tired. Tobi stood up. "Its late, morning is comeing. we need to go ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*Alright, see ya tomorrow. I'll keep ya in ^_^*
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- He stayed silent. Now they were on the roof. He sat down on a bench. Which he had moved there. "Tobi?" Lucinda asked. She sat besdies him. He ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*this storyboard makes me feel like I am apart of an anime tv show ^_^*
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- "Her kind heart is what makes her act that way." Tobi sighed. He was right. Jessica thought to much. Lucinda knew he was correct. "Lucinda-sama, let's go." Tobi ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- "A bond is when someone puts thier blood in someone else. It mixes and from then on they can never taste each other's blood again. For if they ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
TObi Uzaki- He pulled away. Giving her distance to recover. "Its alright. Most don't understand what is going through my head." Jessica was one of the few. She could hear ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- TObi bent his head towards her's. "The love I feel towards Jessica, is that of brother and sister. SHe is the closest thing I have to one." Lucinda's ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- He shook his head. "this was an alone time, I don't blame the way you acted." Lucinda stared at him. "I'm glad you wished for me to marry ...
Apr 29, 2008
