-
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- She fell to the ground. Tobi dropped with her. "N-no please don't die, Jessica please don't die!" Tobi cried. *no clue what to do*
May 1, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- Jessica hugged him. He stiffened. Jessica felt shock in him. "Please Tobi, even with our mings linked I-I still don't understand you." Jessica begged. She felt something wet ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- Her eyes were filled with tears. While his were dry- he never cried. Tobi looked away from her. "Why does every one do this to me!" Jessica cried. ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Amaterasu
^_^
May 1, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- Jessica's eyes filled with tears. What was he doing? He was choking her. The one he thought of as family, was being hurt by him. Tobi released his ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
CAN I STILL JOIN! PLEASE!!!!! I'll be what you need me to be ^_^
May 1, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
*evil school, makes me late for this. Can someone bring me in? I'm Kankaru. ^_^- pleaes I wanna stay in this. #Gives puppy dog face#*
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)
? Should I just keep it the way it is?
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- Jessica headbutted his face with the back of her head. Blood dripped down his nose. Tobi stomped her back, making her shout.
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Unloved- Chapter 2 Dilemma (edited)
^_^ I'm glad you liked it Panda-chan. I rewrote that one sentence. I hope that its better than before.
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)
thanks, I hate chapter one. I'm probably going to remake it.
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
he's my buddy. Like a little brother. Now he is at home.*
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*Let's make this a long fihgt- please (Puppy dog face)* Tobi Uzaki- He snapped awake. Jessica was walking away. He kicked her back. SHe fell but leaped away from his ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- Jessica slapped his cheek. Making him releaser her. But when he looked back at her his eyes were filled with rage. Jessica could feel his rage just by ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*He doesn't believe she can hurt him*
Apr 30, 2008
