User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Romantic Novels Re: Get over it my friend ch 1

    I liked this ^_^ If you just correct what TN pointed out. Also just do spell check. Nice job Amber ^_^ ~Maki-chan out!

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *no, I think its because of the 5 points per post thing, and also for me, I am working on my comic "Let's Be Perfect" ^_^* TObi Uzaki- He dropped ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    *sigh- so much for stealth.* Toshi- He sighed. "Novices." He pulled out his samurai sword and sliced an enemies throat. He jumped and grabbed the girl. She squeeled. "Its ok." ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Marvel

    can I make my own Super Hero?

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Amber- oh, can we go with my post, please? *Puppy dog face* LunaBuna- that's ok with me ^_^

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    *Well I'm interested. I've always enjoyed a good adveture/ love storyboard. Don't really care though if its fantasy or not ^_^* Name: Edward Haimon (Greek for "Bloody") age: 19 gender: ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    *EVERYONE! Toshi is the highest ranking ninja of the amaterasu here.* Toshi- He stood there silent in the corner. Just then his phone rang. It caught the attention of everyone ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    TOshi- TAma entered the room. *Gotta go >_

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Toshi- The streets were quiet and mostly empty. It was raining that night, and everything seemed to hate the rain. Toshi however loved the rain. It relaxed him, bringing his ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    ^_^ I'm glad you joined Amber-chan!

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Does anyone else wish to join?

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *scary* Shiro- He pushed Kurimi away from him. Grace held the male vampire back, drinking his blood. Shiro fell off the bench, inching his way from them. He placed his ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Teal- He turned away from her. "If you wish. I'll be staying in this town for awhile." With that he walked away, leaving them behind. He was always so lazy.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- Lucinda looked sad. Tobi placed his hand on her cheek. "I need time, it'll be alright." He comforted her. She sighed. "I suppose you're right." Lucinda got off ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    *Sic you do not know Teal, no one does* Teal- He sighed, more drama. Something he just did not need. An unessisary argument with strangers. He released her hand. "I ...

    May 4, 2008


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief