User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: The Joining

    I've been grounded, and just got on. I still want to be apart of this, so please. PLEASE! Tell me what is happening so far! >_

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    (Sorry, I've been grounded) Toshi- He nodded. "Its an unlikely place for them to think we are hiding at." With that they all followed Tama to the building.

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He was right, with time they would love each other. "Lucinda, have you picked a dress out yet?" He asked. Tobi had never asked any questions aobut the ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Note- when Tobi acts normal around someone it means he has become used to you ^_^* TObi Uzaki- He sighed. She was right. He was treating her differently. Tobi was ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Name: Shiro Age: 16- still technically a pup Creature: werewolf Rank (Like..King, queen, leader, servant, etc.): pup Appearance:human- wolf- History: His parents abandoned him and left him to die. Ins

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He tripped over something when he came into his room through the window. "Ow." He moaned. The door swung open. It was Lucinda. She laughed. "You fell!" Tobi ...

    May 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken.

    Glad I can't envy them that. doesn't make sense to me. other than that good job ^_^

    May 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emmaline [revised]

    this was an awsome peice of literature. I can't point anything out that needs to be fixed. ^_^

    May 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Child of a wolf

    GASP! This is very depressing LunaBuna :cry: It just shows what rage and hunger can do to someone. It can even drive a parent to kill thier own child. I ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If a man's born to soar

    d***, this is so kick a**. I LOVED!!!!! it. *Becomes depressed* must work on my poetry. :cry: Please keep offensive language in literary works. Thanks, -Leja

    May 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Truman

    not bad, not bad ^_^ I rather like this. To me bad days are like hell too. I sit in darkness and pierce into my withering shell with my blade ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    TObi Uzaki- He placed his hand on his head, breathing heavily. This sucked. Why did those stupid were-cat tammies had to be so determained to take Jessica? It was nothing ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Toshi- He sighed. "I did die." Not giving her a chance to respond, TOshi picked her up and jumped onto the ouside stairs and went onto the roof.

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Toshi- Toshi turned away from her. "I was never dead. I just joined the Amaterasu clan." That was his only answer. Before he always loved to talk. What had happened ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Toshi- He walked towards her. "You are safe, Hatchiko-son." He slightly bowed to her.

    May 6, 2008


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster