-
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- Grabbing Lucinda's hand, Tobi pulled her away from them. She hissed at him. But he ignored her threat. " Jared, please take your clan and leave. I do ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Battle of the Paranormal
AOi- A bunch of creatures where fighting. It was rather pathetic. They had nothing better to do but attack. I sighed. It would not matter anyways. I was just on ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Battle of the Paranormal
Aoi- Forever silent creeping through the night all alone, I followed the empty river trail to the nearest town. It was Sendai, a large village. No one notice one more ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: lies
its pretty interesting. But it really makes no sense to me, I suppose. But then again my opinion doesn't really matter to you. So anywho the words were pretty neat ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Battle of the Paranormal
HURRAY! ^_^ Thank you so much OverEasy-son. Also not to rush but when can we start?
May 13, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- He relaxed, in the presnese of this were-cat. "Do not worry, all we are doing is talking." Tobi exsplained. Joseph growled. "No, I'm going to kill this bastard." ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Battle of the Paranormal
ohhh.... can she be a mix. Half human. WHere she has to make direct eye contact to kill someone?
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Unloved- Chapter 2 Dilemma (edited)
Ashleyless-chan I'm sorry to tell you, but I am wrapped up tightly in school work. I haven't been able to write for my story. I will have it down, but ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- Tobi gave direct eye contact with Lucinda. He was mad. "Lucinda, go back inside the house." She flintched. His words scared her. TObi was serious. She shook her ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Battle of the Paranormal
^_^ Name: Aoi (Blue) gender:female age: 18 species: basilisk (The thing that kills when she makes eye contact) side: virtuous- but she shys away from people. rank: loner appearance: - ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Teal- Sitting on a bench in the park, Teal relaxed while watching everything around him. Watching people, birds, plants; everything moving on with life carefree.
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Name: Maki Hiroshi Occupation: she plays the piano at a club. Age: 19 Loves: quiet afternoons, nice warm days, moonlight sonata, books/poetry, and to draw. Hates: people who hate people ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- He stared at Jopesh. This vapmire was angry. "Amber gave me her life." Tobi told him. Jopesh growled. "You lie." Tobi sighed. "If you were there you'd know. ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- They were all inside now. Jessica was resting in her room, and Lucinda was in her office. Tobi was on the roof. Finding comfort from his favorite spot ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- He shook his head. The tears faded from his face. "no, I don't want you to leave. I'm just pissed that you had to do this unwillingly, and." ...
May 11, 2008
