User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawning

    sigh.. I'm sad. There's nothing for me to help you with. Other than a good review of this. Its really great. I just love the way you use the words ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morning Tremors

    This is a really nice poem. If you fix the mistakes pointed out it'll be really good. ^_^

    May 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love and Sin

    this is a really nice poem. But I'm confused- not by your peom but by the fact I have -500 points.

    May 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Beginning ((part one of prologue))

    wow, this is really good. There are just a few mistakes though. I’d never seen anyone as handsome as he and I knew I would never see anyone as beautiful ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: How to Start Over

    1st to point out mistakes and re dos, than my opinion. She sat alone in the plan hospital as she waited for her friend to return with the condition of ...

    May 16, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    HUH????? But.....Sigh. Alright, guess this is goodbye. :cry:

    May 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ice Cold Rain Drops on Failure

    WOW! THis was really great. I'm not very good at poetry, so I won't tell you what to do. other than the fact that I loved this ^_^ Keep it ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He said nothing in return. Not something comforting or even negative. He just remained silent. Why did it have to happen? Tobi felt incomplete. The link that held ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- Leon walked to Jessica's body, but stopped. "just leave, don't take anything with you." Tobi threatened. Leon ran away as fast as he could. ************************************************

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- He fell on his bed. Finally he was home. But at the moment he was alone. His "Father" was at work and his little sister was still at school.

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He didn't look at Leo. "Just leave." Tobi told him.

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Raph- The class continued, it was frickin boring for Raph. But "Cleo" seemed to enjoy it. But he did enjoy spending time with her. She was quiet most of the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Raph- In science class, Raph seat was next to her's. He enjoyed the luck he had. It was AWSOME! This girl was hilarious. Sitting next to her, she flintched. Raph ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Thryn

    :shock: GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm scared. Ryro-son please put this into smaller parts. I wanna review this, but I don't know if I can. To attract other readers and maybe even reviewers, ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Raph- The girl he looked at, gave him a dirty look. He stuck his tongue at her. She looked away from him. Raph just giggled. She was a funny one. ...

    May 15, 2008


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb