User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midnight Stars

    I liked this, and even though I pretty much suck at writting poetry!(WHY!!!!!!) I know a good poem from a horrible one. This one was a good poem. It flows ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Plushoriam: Chapter 1 (Revised edition- third time lucky)

    Hello ^_^ Alright Here is my review (in a very long time) I couldn't find any grammar, or spelling problems. The only thing I think you need to work on ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    so.... When do we start?

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    this is the first time i ahve been in a storyboard in a very long time. Wish me luck ^_^ Name: Raph Williams appearance: Raph is an Japanese and German. ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heart's Illusion (Working Title) Chapter 1

    Tahnk you ^_^ I will fix up the minor errors. I hope you like chapter 2- it involves a trip to the doctor ^_^

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    may I join?

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heart's Illusion (Working Title) Chapter 1

    thanks for, yet another awsome review. i fixed all the sstuff you pointed out, and rewrote the stuff you suggested. Also for "ile" I can't spell, and spell check didn't ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heart's Illusion (Working Title) Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 Normal Day A teenage girl sat alone in a booth located in the empty part of the café. She was taking quick, small sips of her coffee, in ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heart's Illusion (Working Title) Prologue

    To let you know. The last sentece holds a lot of importance in my story.

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heart's Illusion (Working Title) Prologue

    You really liked it, AWSOME! ^_^ I'll fix up the minorn errors you pointed out. To answer your question I will continue this. i will pm you when Its finished. ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heart's Illusion (Working Title) Prologue

    Prologue She stood there, frozen- Her long twig legs shaking. No matter how much her mind wanted to step forward, her legs did not obey. The girl shook her small ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: names

    Click on the link below for help ^_^

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Saving Me

    not bad, not bad at all. You have a lot more talent at writing poetry than I do. I somehow end up making poems that don't flow well. Words that ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Samurai's Disciple- Prologue

    Oh! I've heard of MNT:GAIDEN! Its an awsome fancomic. Tigerfog is such an amazing artist. He's going to be famous. Last I checked LEO! He came back! I frikin screamed ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    Ever since I recieved -500 points (Which is LAME!) I don't respect this site anymore.

    May 26, 2008


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster