User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Prologue

    Interesting I will read more, I want to find out somethings, hopefully in the next chapter. 1. who is Caolyn 2. why is she looking for a 'looking glass' 3. ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blithe Bereavement - CH 2

    First of all, I saw no mistakes of anykind. You always do a good job of your grammar. 2nd I thought this chapter was perfect. It was just the right ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I have returned. I was in Vvs.W 1 and 2 so I decided when I came back to YWS to join and help my old friend Paramorem, and also the ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Name: Twili (I know its a wierd name) Age: 16 Element: darkness Personality: he is silent and timid. He prefers to be alone Weapon/Gift: He controls the darkness. Like he ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    So what's happening with the plot? I am Twili ^_^

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Alright, Firestar has requested for me to join so I have a few questions. 1. who is who. (Elemtens ect.) 2. what is happening? 3. what is going to happen ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    oh.....ok ^_^

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    oh.....ok ^_^

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Well this drew me in. It was simple yet complex. It foreshadowed perfectly, and now I am interesting. I like the way you made it an old man reading a ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Is it ok If restart this again? i wouldn't mind getting into this again- using Tobi Uzaki again ^_^

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Name: Kizame Utada Age: 16 Gender: male Appearance: He is tall and has white soft skin. His hair is a chin length shaggy emo styled cut, and is black. Personality: ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blithe Bereavement - CH 1

    From what I have been reading I could say that this could possible become a novel. Its really good. I really like your way of writing. I could really picture ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blithe Bereavement - Prologue

    Hello and welcome to YWS. I am Maki-chan and I will be doing your review. i have one word to say to you... AWSOME!!!!! This was a really great prologue. ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Really?

    I thought it was rather sweet, and so adorable. Myabe if you want you can lengthin this so that we can feel an emotional connection with the characters Gavin and ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    Raph- He looked down the hallway. Tanya was talking with her best friend, Sonia. He didn't like Sonia very much, but he had a HUGE crush on Tanya. He sighed. ...

    Sep 15, 2008


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind