User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Moment Of Clarity

    Please add spaces between sections kinda like "blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah. blah blah blah, blah blah blah- blah blah blah." please add some spaces, it was hard ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I am from

    I like this poem, its just the format it is made that bugs me a little. Maybe you could do it like "I am from crazy intricate, painted ponies. From ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my sister

    My sister Golden locks, Grass green eyes, Peach skin, and an endearing grin. A sibling so marvelous; Yet could be so monstrous. Living together With one another; Yet barely witness, ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Day the Plum flowers bloomed

    PenNPaper & jojo48 thanks for the reviews. I will definitely add more detail to the park scene. I hope to finish this soon ^_^

    Jan 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Day the Plum flowers bloomed

    ok I've started writing this short story, and it's not quite done yet. So please enjoy ^_^ Death is a strange thing. It's something we know, think and talk about. ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree

    Not too bad. The detail is nice, and it seems realistic and a good tree. A few pointers. 1. A tree that far away, you wouldn't be able to identify ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: art work

    thanks. I will edited this so the wings are detailed, fix the shoulder, hand, add detail to the wings and tail and fix the background.

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: art work

    What does everyone think? I edited this with GIMP a free program that anyone can upload online. It's like Photoshop. :smt004 note: She has a white outline to make her ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: my nightmare

    here's another photo this time just with meh pen ^_^

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: my nightmare

    well. I used a photo of a decaying old attic for inspiration. and the blood ^_^, yeah...about that... I need to work on blood and such

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: my nightmare

    it is well based from a fanfic of mine ^_^ this is the 'other' version of the main character who is an impostor

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: my nightmare

    here is a drawing of my own silent hill. need helpful advice ^_^

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)

    I just started using shade on my computer program, and I am very bad with it T_T about the costume, it's an assassin's uniform from the crusades, and well she ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)

    fixed up the the assassin kat and me pic

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)

    "I think they'd look even better if you cleaned up your lines a bit, so they're not quite as sketchy. You can do this on the computer if you have ...

    Dec 2, 2009


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor