User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Ch. 2

    Nicely written, I have been sucked into your story, so you will get more reviews from me ^_^ I saw no grammar, or spelling errors. Hopefully you will do more ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Class had ended only for her. The porfessor announced. "Ms. McClure, you're wanted at the freshmen Princible's Office." Lizzy gave a slight nod and got up. "See ya later." ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: pain

    Cool, this is somewhat strange and interesting. thats a question only god himself can answer me i can't comprehend whats really going on in life My favorite part! All you ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- She felt like she was being watched (Which she was), but atleast she was ni a class she enjoyed. MATH! The numbers, the formulas, the equations, the graphs, everything ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Lizzy was ready to take Luci's hand, she had made a friend. But Mr. Williams didn't allow it. "Come on you should head to your room." He commanded. Leon ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy McClure- It was a normal day, just like all the many others that seemed to pile up in her life. Lizzy McClure got up everyday, got dressed, went to ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    Very interesting, I really enjoyed this. A few errors for spelling, but other than that GOOD JOB ^_^ I like your word use, it really flows togther.

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Can someone please bring me in. (Puppy dog face) please. I am Kizame Utada.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Ok Here's what I got so far. 1 human- Lizzy(female 7 vampires- four males three females. I will wait one more day before we begin. To let everyone know the ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Possible Storyboard plots. 1. Life for 17 years old, Lizzy McClure is average in every single way; however one day she is accepted into a mysterious private school in Transylvania. ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: montgomery

    ummm... This is kinda creepy. I can tell the 'main' character is in first person view, but you should use alittle bit of proper grammar. Also capitalize all of your ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Math?

    YES! THis is exsactly how I feel about MATH! Its important but I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!!! >_< Nice word use, and comparing math to such things as a slow ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finally Dead

    Oh, I rather liked this. The word use was good, especially the ending. ^_^ and feel back down to the floor Its fell, now the gates of hell are opened ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You, By the Way

    I loved this. It was so incredible cute. I loved the way the words seemed to flow perfectly together. You are really quite a great poet. I found no mistakes ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Ch.1

    Not bad, but it seems a little bit too univentfully. Maybe you can have more fun with words and spice up this chapter a little bit. I liked the way ...

    Sep 17, 2008


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac