-
Re: Blithe Bereavement -CH3 pt1
You've done yet another great chapter (Ermm... I mean chapter part) I really liked the way you described the underworld. Like a dock near the sea, and the huge towering ...
Sep 25, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
(EVERYONE!!!! It is day two, its early moring. Everyone is either just waking up, or is already awake. Lizzy Met Emmett. ^_^) Anyone need anything?
Sep 23, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
(Ok, that's some good advice.)Gotta go anyways ^_^ last post for a while- I think. Lizzy- She nodded. "Kinda Like that." She looked at her watch. "OH NO! I am ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lizzy- It felt strange eating with Emmett, a person she had just met. But at least there weren't any other students. In a way it felt nice being with him. ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
(Sorry when I saw Emmett I instantly thought of Cullen) Lizzy- She blushed, had she been mistaken? "Umm... if you're sure." She looked away. Emmett smiled a little bit. "Well ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
(TIME TO INTRODUCE EMMETT!!!!) Lizzy- She sat there alone for hours, till out of no where some one tapped her shoulder. Lizzy looked over. "Excuse me miss, but I have ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
ok ^_^
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
(SURE IT IS DAY THE NEXT DAY!!!) Lizzy- It was early morning and Lizzy awake right when the sun began to rise, or at least it started to get bright ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
NO!!!! DO NOT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BRING YOU IN!!!!!!!!!!!>_
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
(WOW!!!!! ROMANCE ^_^ AWSOME SIC!!!!!) (NOTE NO VAMPIRES CAN ENTER LIZZY'S ROOM BECAUSE OF A SEAL ON HER DOOR) Lizzy- She lay in her bed, the sound of the ceiling ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
ok. ^_^ 1. The day is over, and classes are too. So its nighttime 2. Lizzy was attacked by Leon- she still doesn't know what is going on 3. Lee ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lizzy- She was tired, it has been a VERY long day. At least it was to Lizzy, going to the nurses office twice, and having to be protected. Lizzy didn't ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lizzy- She sighed. Why was everyone fighting over her? She was just a small town girl, pretty much a nobody. Yet people she had never met before fought over her ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lizzy- Mr. Williams allowed Luci to chat with Lizzy, he knew about her self control. Luci looked at Lizzy's doodle, of an adorable chibi (Anime styled) dragon. Luci squeeled. "That's ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
What? Somimasen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very sorry!!!!!!!>_< I'll try my best to not let that happen, again!!!! *Full caps edited by kitty15*
Sep 21, 2008
