User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inevitable Dread

    Nice word use, though I have no idea what this is eplaining. Perhaps its a troubled person possessed by untamable anger? Or a murder? I like the beginning the most ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Silent Curse - Prologue

    Nicely done ^_^ I like the way you explained her fear to his rage, and then sadenss/pity to his frastration. i wouldn't mind seeing more of this. Perhaps this could ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Shiny Reddish Colour #2

    hmm... This was interesing. Is this based during the creation of the '13 colonies'? I enjoyed how you made it a jounal entries (I think- if not then I am ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: a short letter to home

    Cool! You have written this so very well! I enjoyed it. Especially the twist at the ending when he tore the letter apart. Why did he do that? I wouldn't ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Heart in the Wind #1

    umm... Well I have to point out one thing. You are quite the artist with words; however I am not used to this kind of writting. The only thing I ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (NO!!!!!!! DO NOT LEAVE!)

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Sure... I am going to make another character, who is going to play a big role) Lizzy- She nodded. "That's an interesting nickname. How did you get it?" *OOOO!!!!! TIme ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- She nodded. I wonder what it would be like to not eat meat? But she didn't dwell on the thought for long. Emmett grabbed a slice of pizza. Lizzy ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- She backed away. GREAT! how stupid can I get! I just met her and already I made her yell at me. Lizzy looked away. "Sorry." Katie sighed. "Its ok." ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- SHIT! I-I didn't mean to say her name aloud! Lizzy looked away. "I-i heard it from a friend." Katie leaned closer. "Who?" Lizzy thought for a moment. "Himomi-sama." Katie ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (I hope this is ok paramore!) Lizzy- She tried to relax, but then it hit her. There was a girl besides me in the dream. She kept on saying Katie. ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Everyone I am still determaining what 'special' skill Lizzy will have....hmmmm (So confused) Lizzy- Luci smiled. "I am glad you're alright." Lizzy gave a slight nod, seeing both Tim and ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heart's Illusion (Working Title) Prologue

    Thanks for the god review. I fixed it up, and added a better ending (I think). I hope its better ^_^

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Sure, Emmet has a special ability- to read minds ^_^ Just make sure you have a unique one that no one else in the sotryboard has ^_^ You'll soon find ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Sorry I have been sort of gone. Had a huge test on Tuesday, and I had to do ALOT of studying. Also I had a lot of homework to keep ...

    Sep 26, 2008


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu