User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    alone time.* Lizzy- She shook her head. "No its not his fault I followed him." Leon stared at her, what was it about her that he was soo attracted to?

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    (ULTIMATE CONFUSION) I do not get it. Are they vampire pirates? Also do they turn their crew or posess them?

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Against her better judgement she ran after him. Leon was in the boy's dorm building heading to his room. Lizzy didn't understand but she followed her. He could hear ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *SIC- Leon is very invovled. Especially since he was in Lizzy's wierd dream, which I will describe again soon. It is day 2 (Tuesday) of Lizzy being at this school. ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Visions- chapter 1

    I fixed it up. I sometimes do not really pay attention to what I am writting (Which sounds really stupid). Maybe it was because I was being annoyed by both ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Visions- Prologue

    ok, I went over the review and re-edited my prologue. I have somewhat of a problem with repeating words. To let you all know this isn't a dream. Terra is ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Visions- chapter 1

    *NOTE! There are bad words, and such.* Chapter 1 I felt so awkward standing there. No one talked to me; all I am is a by-stander. I never do anything, ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beautiful Crimson

    This was really good, no GREAT! I love how twisted it is. Well done. :D

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Read My Heart

    well done. I liked your word use, your phrases seemed to flow together very easily. Nice job ^_^ There'd be words of love, of joy. They'd extend to the end ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted Blood Ch.1 Part 1

    hmm... I have to agree with everyone else. This is a rather good start, and I hope you continue it ^_^...oh you did. (OOPS) Well then I will go check ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Shiny Reddish Colour #2

    close. no wonder i failed history. (LOL) anyways, if you do write more, or even continue this you should pm me, and I'd be happy to read and review it ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *SURE!* Lizzy- "LIZZY!" A fimilar voice called out. It was Lucinda, Lizzy looked away. oh no! "What the hell are you doing out of the infermory? You made everyone worried.." ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Visions- Prologue

    thanks ^_^ I am glad you liked it. I will go over it, and fix the stuff you stated. ^_^ Also 'smell the roses' is a rahter popular saying in ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- "Umm.." She mumbled. huh, this is quite strange.... Lizzy felt exstremely uncomfortable. I wonder where Mr. Williams is? It was true she had ditched him at the nurses office. ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Visions- Prologue

    Prologue I stood surrounded by an infinite marsh of mud and muck. I could smell the faint taint of dirt, and salt water. In these marshes, one wrong move and ...

    Sep 27, 2008


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken