User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Can I create someone who is kidnapped by the vampirates? Like from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. That would be COOL! ^_^

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (hmm..what to do? Should she be a cowered? Lizzy- She didn't know what to do. I wish I could fait right now Unfortunatly she couldn't do that. "I-I...umm..." She didn't ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: That Art Reference Site?

    They are really good sights ^_^

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Art Show

    is it still on?

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Mexico and Girlfriend Pictures

    wow that looked like alot of fun ^_^

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unicorn

    nicely done. The only thing I would change is the size its really hard to see everything and give a decent review,

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography by Garrett.

    I really like your style of photograohy ^_^

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Entangled in... hair?

    Well this is not too bad. How long have you been drawing? The only things you need to be careful of are nose shape/size, eye shape/size/location. Her forehead seems to ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphic Pencil--Fantasy art

    Nice shading and detail. You are really good showing the right amount of folds in his clohtes. I really like the exspression on his face. To me its like an ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    How did I do? Later on I will post a photoshop version. ^_^ this is my first time drawing him ^_^

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Lesser Things

    huh, interesting. Good word use and it rhymes (WHICH IS AWSOME). I think this might be a tad too short, but that's just me. I liked this. Its pretty nice. ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Flatline Squeal

    Nice poem, now time for the real work....(sigh grammar and spelling) and i see through half closed eyes Capitalize your I but i'm not near surprised Capitalize your I The ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: As the Sun Sets

    i like the way you used (_) after a phrase. It was like he was saying the phrase and then thinking of the part in the (_). This really drew ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Him.

    W[code]ell this is very interesting, perhaps you could make it longer by describing more, like your dates, the reason you were so attrackted to him, and why your realoationship got ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (WOW!) Lizzy- She couldn't say anything. She was just too shocked. This was ust freaky for her, everyone she had ever knew, especially boys never really seemed to interested in ...

    Sep 29, 2008


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell