User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- She didn't understand what they were talking about. All she knew was that she was cold and scared. The worst thing was a breeze going up her hoodie. Lizzy ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Wearing Luci's hoodie Lizzy tucked her body into it, creating an almost fedul position. "L-Luci, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt Leon." Lizzy was sobbing. Luci knelt besides ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    eh, your not missing much. I mean its really cute, but if you haven't heard of the game you have no idea what is happening.

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Lizzy didn't understand what Emmett was saying. He had forced her to the ground and was yelling nonsense at her. Slowly before Emmett's eyes Lizzy began to change back, ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    I know there are more than one style, but this one is more similar to the style from the Kingdom Hearts Manga. Have you heard of it? Its not very ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Nice job, yet another reason I should get photoshop. the only thing I think you need to improve on are the hands. Yes they are very hard. Trust me I ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- She was so hungry. Then with out thinking, Lizzy pounced towards Tim. Trying to attack him, by digging her fangs into his soft cold flesh; however Emmett tackled Lizzy ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (You gotta sound out what Lizzy is saying) Lizzy- Luci backed away, trying to say something, but to Lizzy all it looked like was just a bunch of nonsense. Lizzy ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    the girl Kairi? The one the man was pulling? If not I will post this, if it is I shall re-edit it ^_^) Kairi- I didn't understand why I was ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Ok, I can work with this. I'll just flat out say that Lizzy has three forms- human, wolf, and (THis one is a surprise) Lizzy- Nothing made sense. Lizzy just ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    umm....does that mean you do not like them?? Just curious. I drew him manga style ^_^

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- "L-Lizzy are you alright?" Luci asked. Her voice was trembling, she new something bad was going to happen. Lizzy stopped they were outside, in the nighttime atmosphere. The moon ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    here's my person, but for right now I can't be on the computer for too long. Please keep me in ^_^ Name: Kairi Wiliams Age: 15 Gender: female Appearance: Personality: ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    Thanks ^_^ I worked hard on this. I had never drew Sora before, but it was fun. Sure I will make sure to vary. I am going to try and ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (I might not be on for awhile...maybe) Lizzy- a...vampire? Lizzy broke out into laughter. Everyone stared at her. "Yeah, yeah. If that's true then I'm frikin God." She walked away, ...

    Sep 29, 2008


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina