User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: photography 3

    I really like the idea of the picture but you can hardly see the detail and the picture is blured. You cant see much but It is a very nice ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    (FUN!!) The snake struck towards River, but then a qiant muffin fell from the sky and smooshed it. Thus saving River and providing her food; Unfortunatly.....

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Ok its time for the attack ^_^) Lizzy- BOOM! The loud noise shook the room, awakening both Emmett and Leon. Lizzy fell to her knees. she was besides the door ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    (now Paramore can't nag me anymore....>_< I will be using Maria, who belongs to myfreindsavamp I hope she won't get MAD!!!!!>_

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    alright, since Paramore is so very persistant I will return with Tobi Uzaki.... Here is his profile... Name: Tobi Uzaki age: unknown gneder; male species: vampire personality: he is uptight, ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    ok, Luci and Tim are going hunting, while Lizzy,Emmett and Leon are in her dorm waiting for Lizzy to rest.

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    right now, Luci and Tim are hunting while, Leo and Emmett are in Lizzy's dorm with her.

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (NOW I HAVE PLOT ^_^Luci and Tim are going hunting were they will be attacked by someone (Unknown persons) While Lizzy, Emmett and Leo are still in Lizzy's dorm. Something ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    ok ^_^ That's good cause I am going to play Silent Hill 5 for the weekend ^_^

    Oct 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hope, Love and a Nectarine

    Hope, Love and a Nectarine By: Maki-Chan Prologue It wasn’t fair. My entire life, everything was just given to me on a silver platter. I was always the special one, ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (I GOT IT ^_^ Lizzy's special ability. Is to be imprinted upon, which means when someone uses their power and touches her she recieves them, but only for a short ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: a short letter to home

    WW1, that makes sense. I learned about that last year in 9th grade. A very troublesome war. I hardly knew anything about it before that class last year. I do ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Entangled in... hair?

    For three years, not bad at all. ^_^ Do your best, and keep on improving. Don't be afraid to do something you haven't done before, like drawing in a new ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- It seemed she didn't really have a choice in the matter, so even though she didn't like it. Lizzy slept with Leon and Emmett in the room, watching her ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Emmett lead her back to her dorm. Leaving Tim, and Luci behind. Lizzy could hear Leon following far behind them; however he remained silent, and to Lizzy's amazment he ...

    Oct 3, 2008


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell