User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo-kun ^_^

    ok this is my character Shippo, from my soon to be manga "Doki Doki Moon" (I just love that name). Name: Shippo (last name still in process...maybe Hitori or Tsuki) ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    Well no matter what I thought this was amazing. I love the fact that you colored it with markers ^_^ It makes it look so much better, than it would ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    oh, I will be posting some more of my art soon. Including random stuff, and character bios.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Luci gasped. That was the man from her vision. The one who ate the girl, at the ball! Lizzy was knocked out hanging over his shoulder. Leon was very ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: questions

    ooooo :o Nice! I really like that description of a character. It really flowed with the story, not chopping it up at all! Great! thanks so much for the help. ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eyes

    :D Beautiful! Well done, I really like it that you drew them in pen. My favorite one is the bottem one. 1st- is more artistic 2nd- is anime. I really ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Foliage

    nice job. I love the angle of the camera, where it sees the red tree (Which just pops out) and its reflection. I really love this. I hope you continue ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    (ohh... oops :oops: Umm then I have no idea what is happening, can someone bring me in?)

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with a plot point...

    I'm trying to think of a situation in which the following happens: main female character attempts to save main male character, but accidentally makes the situation worse and forces main ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What is your favorite tense?

    hmmm... they are both so much fun to write with. I suppose I like past tense more, but I do try to write with presense tense too. UGH! I can't ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Believable relationships?

    well one good way would to make it so they are not always so understanding with one another. Make it so they fight alot, not over stupid things but mostly ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: questions

    Ok here are some of my questions..... 1. what are some good ways to introduce a new character, so that it fits fluintly with the story when you talk about ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal

    nice job, the way to drew them is really quite interesting. I just don't think it would be the same if you drew it with a pencil instead of a ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rothenburg, Germany!

    Beautiful. I can see the differences in the colors, like the blue sky and red roofs. I also like the way it looks soft. (Hmmm sounds wierd lol) Great job!

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scarlett

    Nice job. The shading for the face was amazing, I love the way you drew her hair. Her lips are also really nice too, and her eyes have feeling in ...

    Oct 24, 2008


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown