User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: Nano scribbles

    these are really funny ^_^ Good job with the drawing. 8)

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: what you want.....

    what would be a good storyboard theme?

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Ok here I go! Name: Von Miyazaki age:13 gender:male race:human personality: He is shy, and likes to be alone. He is a hard worker, and tends to see things through. ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hope, Love and a Nectarine

    HURRAY >_< I finally got some reviews ^_^ Hey Maki! I loved the title, by the way. You write really well, but your thoughts lack transition. This is okay when ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo-kun ^_^

    yes, you'll like the new version ^_^

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo-kun ^_^

    yes, you'll like the new version ^_^

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    thanks Vamp *Blush* I-I am so embarrased :oops:

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    thanks ^_^ I am glad you could see his personality. Strong and caring.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    How does he look?

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo-kun ^_^

    umm. I am going to post an updated version of him ^_^

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lust

    it looks red... and it is shinny. Try to retake the picture (Or re-scan it). Other than that I thought it was nicely drawn and seems lustful ^_^

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Extreme Writer's Block

    I currently have no clue what to right. It seems if I do try to write anything it sucks( :cry: ) I need your help. What can I do for ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    WHAT!?! I thought you were still in my freinds list. :cry:

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    thanks ^_^ Oh, I wish i could of seen Sonic >_

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo-kun ^_^

    thanks ^_^ I tried a different style with him, I am going to post more different 'versions' of him. I will make sure that next time I draw him this ...

    Oct 28, 2008


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief