User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo >:3

    thanks for the comment ^_^ His arms do seem a little bit too long TT^TT I drew this, scanned it, inked it, and colored it using GIMP a free online ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing by ME!

    I really like the first one. The colors are bright and happy. ^_^ you going to create these?

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo >:3

    hope everyone enjoys, I'm still working hard to get better >_

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    argh. In the sketch, her right hand look perfect, it's at an angle where the thumb cannot be seen, but now that it isn't a sketch anymore it looks like ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    lol, don't worry about that. A special someone will make her smile again ;)

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    thanks everyone n//n a few things to note 1. this is a png file, which just posts her and uses the background color of what the site it example= 2. ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    true, her mouth is a little eh, but I suppose it adds to her 'silent loner' personality. thanks for the comment ^_^ I'm gonna start a web comic this summer

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    hope everyone enjoys ^_^ I worked hard

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)

    thanks iCarlyfan ^_^ that's my little assassin persona >_< I drew some more recent pics on my deviantart account if you wanna check them out

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assassins' bloodlines

    oh, I'm sorry. Thank you for moving it

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assassins' bloodlines

    Lizzy Miller (Qamal) My head hurt. A screaming aching pain consumed my entire body, making me want to curl up and die. I didn't understand what was happening. One minute ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assassins' bloodlines

    erm now I guess. Just gotta do my into post >P

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assassins' bloodlines

    no. you can have a written description ^_^

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Need Help Writting a Peom

    Things to think about poetry rhythm, flow, rhyming, line breaks, and punctuation. All of these effect poetry, (though rhyming isn't needed all the time, poetry like free verse doesn't use ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: guilded

    I find it is hard to review lyrics when you can't hear the beat they go along with, but I will do my best TT^TT I really like this only ...

    Mar 5, 2010


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind