User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • WRFF Archive Re: I NEED FOOD >_<

    I am so bored! if someone tells me what to review I'll do it. First come first serve. I am not very good with reviewing poetry, but I'll do my ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    oh...oops.... VOn- He sat away from everyone else, against the cage bars. He was afraid and didn't understand why Eli did that. Why did she briing him here? "Why did ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Awakening, and the rest of the story

    Gracee can you please post this into smaller parts. I don't have a lot of free time, but I want to read this. Can you please, PLEASE do this :( ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    1. the one at the top says "Pick Me!" 2.and the two at the bottom say, "Gimmy" and "Must work on" Little notes to myself

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Von- Eli had left the room, leaving him alone. Von sighed, and walked to the window. Looking outside he watched the cloads and birds in the sky. He felt comfortable ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    no, I am practicing poses for my new comic ^_^ Doki doki Moon ^_^ どきどきつき

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    Wow! That's really good! You're really neat, but I do agree a little with the eye comment. They're kind of- empty. When I draw manga eyes I usually give them ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    (Meet Eli and Von in a room in the castle ^_^ You can scare them... Sort of lol)

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    How did I do?

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Von- He nodded, while looking around. "Um, Eli why did you call me?" *SOrry all I got, class takes up a lot of time :D )

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    (OOPS! I knew I had forgotten something ^_^) VOn- He nodded, and answered quickly. "Yes." Eli jumped up and down in joy. "What is it?" Von rubbed the back of ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    who was the one who was singing to attract the ones on the list? I think it was Elianna

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    VOn- He froze. Someone was calling for him. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard. So without thinking, Von followed the voice. It lead him to the ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: what you want.....

    hmm.... I wonder what I can do then.... *heavy thinking*

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Von- A small blond boy walked down the street towards the market. He was off to buy some bread. It was a normal thing he did once a week; however ...

    Nov 3, 2008


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson