User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fantasy Novels Re: One Night in the Life of... part 1 of 2

    Well i have to say this was really interesting. YOu clearly showed the narrator's personality, slightly annoyed, lazy and doesn't care for much; however I still don't know her name. ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dark Arrival: The Sibyllinauts Intro-Chap. 1

    :shock: *GASP!* When I saw how long this was I almost died! >_< Please you should put this into smaller parts, at least if you don't wanna scare away the ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hate Mail from People who Don't Exist -bad title...

    hahaha! :lol: this was pretty funny; however it was sort of hard to keep up with what was happening. I was also wondering... The Logical and the Fantastic: Why the ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can women be lazy? Why are there so many questions? Why did people change 'Dachshund dogs' to 'hot dogs' ? Why did god make a platypus? Was he just simply ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    AMAZING! Do you do this for a living? My favorites are the bench and the paintbrush. :D

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Oi!

    maki) *WHACK* Ow.... Vamp) HAHAHA! *Evil laughter* Should of had a V8! MAki) Why GOD WHY! *Cries out* WHACK! GOD) SHOULD OF HAD A V8! lol, that was funny vamp. ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    (Sigh.... Von is way to trusting) Von- He nodded and Azen placed him on the ground. A young blond human boy with blue eyes formed before her. He looked away, ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Family

    welcome Dood ^_^ Well I have to say, this poem is interesting, and is different from the ususal stuff I read. I have never been good at reviewing poetry, let ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Von- In his fox form he wasn't paying attention and ran right into an elf girl. He squeeled. the elf looked down. She had long blond hair and green eyes. ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: >Insert Title Here< (I'm not kidding. That's the name)

    this was really interesting, and well written. I couldn't find any mistakes. It was very amazing. MORE people should review it. My favorite part was when she thought about the ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    VOn- He consintrated, "Luckily for him he didn't tell anybody about the fact that he can change his size when he was a fox (As long it was the 'real' ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Chains that Bind Us

    interesting The young badger looked down at his bloodied footpaws that hung beneath the bench he was seated on, observing the great scratches on the chains that held his footpaws ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Main Attraction

    You need to read the rules before posting.

    Nov 4, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I NEED FOOD >_<

    oh, ok ^_^ PLEASE DELETE THIS >_

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write of Way

    could I post our art on it?

    Nov 3, 2008


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink