User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • WRFF Archive Re: I NEED FOOD >_<

    Thanks ^_^

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    (Azen is a girl, and Von is a boy :oops: ) Von- Azen nodded. She passed him Von and Sky created a bright light. Then Von moaned. "Ugh, my head ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    I'll be a scientist ^_^ Name: Tany Smith (Dr. SMith) age: 19 gender: female personality: she is a crazy girl, who is a genius! Way beyond her age. She has ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Von- Azen looked over at Sky. Von had just turned back into a young child; however he was still unconscious from being strangled. The girl walked over. "Is he ok?" ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorite YWS Writing

    Ok here is the post to recommend and commend the awsome stuff of YWS. It could be anything from pictures, to novels, and even favorite members.

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    I think everybody should just take a breather. It doesn't matter whether you like Barack Obama or not, I mean that in the nicest way possible, because HE'S OUR PRESIDENT. ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Von- He carefully searched for a pair of keys, that could possible open the cages; however the only keys he saw was strapped to a guard's belt. Von mumbled. "Great, ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blithe Bereavement - CH3 - PT 2

    I thought you did a nice job with this. ^_^ however I have to ask, Is Death gay?...Or more importantly is it possible? And I also want to ask, will ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    (Von Is going to get help For Azen ^_^) Von- He dashed into a near by suit of armor (THe decorative ones) and hid. "What am I going to do? ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    people are just randomly doing things. Slowly but surely everyone will be imprisoned and taken away. I think...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Awakening - part 2

    oh... that explains a lot. I forgot that in different countries people spell stuff differently Fair= faery. lol :D yeah I am from the USA. More specifically the west. 8)

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Awakening - part 2

    sorry I wasn't able to finish editing it :oops: But here s what i got ^_^

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    thanks ^_^

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree...and grass...and beauty?

    This was a good try. Trees are very hard. I would suggest that you would trace this on another piece of paper, so that it is darker and will have ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: To See- parts1&2-urban fantasy/magic realism w/rain

    please make put this into smaller parts like Part 1 part 1, and so on It'll help not scare away readers.

    Nov 4, 2008


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson