User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Way They Were

    teaser...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Way They Were

    I love TMNT! Especially LEO >_< YOu should check out... http://www.obscurezodic.com. Its a really great fan manga of TMNT its by Tigerfog who is an amazing artist! You'll love it ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Herasy and Treason

    COOL! I really enjoyed reading this. It liked ended in a second (Really like 10 minutes- since I reread it 3 times). I like how you described her feelings towards ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Looking Through the Eyes of a Century (Title)

    this was nicely written; however I would suggest that you would post the entire part, instead of just the old man remembering part. (I think this isn't the whole thing, ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ch.1 of Outlawed

    This was interesting.... however I think you should of just waited till the entire chapter was finished before posting. Kristina found a place behind an old ugly lime green dresser ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Adventure and Woes of Gregory Smit

    AMAZING^_^ I really like the way you narrated. It had so much personality, i was interested hugely just because of that! I have a question thought... Do you need all ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Adventure and Woes of Gregory Smit - 2

    You've done it again. Another amazing piece of writing. ^_^ I can't even give a long review >_< Violet went to follow him, but turned and grabbed the gun that ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Carved Bone - Chapter 1 part 1 - Edited

    I must say that was a really nice beginning. It drew me in. I just didn't have a chance of resistance, but I will continue onward. Now that I am ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I NEED FOOD >_<

    doesn't anyone want some reviews?

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    (Tell me who doesn't have a place and I'll give ya one ^_^) Von- He gasped. It was the girl who had broght him here in the first place! The ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Kiss (New Part 3)

    NICE! THis reminds me of Twilight, but really different. The characters are different, and everything; however they are going through the vampire/human love thing, but I don't want you to ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THEM

    nice ^_^ A corpse hung from a rotting oak tree, swinging back and forth like a pendulum. The head looked like a red football, which was crying. Blood trickled down ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Going Back

    well this is very interesting. I like it that you described the characters in the prologue. SAves a lot of time. Don't worry I write short prologues too. :D I ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    (Its all good ^_^) Von- He sighed. "This sucks." Not only was he in a cage, he was sazed by a girl, and now was AFRAID of one! He went ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    no. It might add to the character's personality. Like she could be a person who is self destructive, and sad. OR a regular bad girl ^_^

    Nov 7, 2008


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening