User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    yeah. I am going to make a comic (Really a manga) called "Doki Doki Moon"with a friend of mine. I will be doing the drawing parts; while she will correct ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Julia's Photography

    The second one made me laugh. ^_^ The last 2 are so cute ^_^

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    Tany Smith- The hyper active lab assistant had spent her day trying to collect notes and performing some chores for Dr. Song. Right now she had to get Dr. James ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heart's Illusion (Working Title) Chapter 1

    thanks ^_ I'll be able to complete all of my reviews once it is christmas brake :D

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heart's Illusion (Working Title) Prologue

    just to let you all know she isn't pregnant. Something far more interesting pops out.

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Name: Tobi Uzaki Age: 16 (200) Race: vampire Clan: rouge (can he?) Apperance: he is short, but has spiky white hair, and emerald green blue eyes. History: He was in ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    yeah, when are we going to start this?

    Nov 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    prologue and chapter 1 need reviews ^_^ - prologue -chapter 1

    Nov 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Clo Needs You!

    prologue and chapter 1 need reviews ^_^ - prologue -chapter 1

    Nov 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I like pie ^^

    prologue and chapter 1 need reviews ^_^ - prologue -chapter 1

    Nov 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I eat reviews

    prologue and chapter 1 need reviews ^_^ - prologue -chapter 1

    Nov 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Want You!

    prologue and chapter 1 need reviews ^_^ - prologue -chapter 1

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Life is Death

    This was AMAZING >_< I love the way you painted with words. It was so fluent and just plain amazing. The way you made death see life was just really ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bittersweet Revenge

    This was really nice. However I have one question... 'I wondered when you'd come for me,' he stated in her mother tongue. He showed no signs of fear and did ...

    Nov 7, 2008


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil