User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    (BLUSH! So cute ^_^) TObi Uzaki (VAmpire)- He blushed and quickly moved away towards the end of the bench. "I-I...didn't..." He stopped. Another presense. "Ballow. "The voice said. Ballow looked ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Tobi Uzaki (Vampire)- He sighed. "Why the h*ll are you shouting?" Sallow smiled, his tail wagging. Tobi looked away. "I sensed danger, and I..." He stopped. Why should I be ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    (CUTE!) Tobi Uzaki (Vampire)- He blushed and looked away from Ballow. Why did he feel so strange around him? Tobi snapped back to his senses and dashed away. He stopped ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Tobi Uzaki (vampire)- He sighed. Strangely he didn't mind telling him about his past. "I once was. A long time ago, I was apart of a Vampire named Jared's clan." ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konnichiwa! I'm EAHailstone, or will be when I am famous.

    はじめまして!わたしのおなめわまきです。 Its nice to meet you! My name is Maki! ^_^

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    (Light_devil! THAT was so funny ^_^) Tobi Uzaki (vampire) He glared at him, and quickly smacked his hand away. "Oi, don't go acting so familiar with me." The neko chuckled. ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: NaNoWriMo Book Cover

    This is pretty cool. The picture is really nice and this would make an awsome cover page. The only thins that bothered me was the title. (The name is great!) ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unicorn

    wow! That unicorn is beautiful! I really loved how you shaded it. Its eyes are amazing too. just work on the hair, to me the unicorn is wonderful; however the ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo Poses- 1

    hey, here are some more. ^_^

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Tobi Uzaki (rouge vampire)- He looked over, someone was defently out there. The white haired boy stood up, and walked over there. Tobi saw a boy with cat ears and ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Tobi Uzaki (Vampire) It had been years, since he was last here. The land of his former clan. From what he knew everyone was most likey either dead, or still ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Cry of The fallen swords

    I'll Join ^_^ Name: Shippo age: 16 Race: forest elf Nation: Brettonnia Class: swordsman Wargear: a small dagger, and a short sword. Personality: he is easily embarrassed. He wants to ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    THANKS! paramore >_

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    (What would a rogue vampire do?)

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The new shippo

    ok ^_^ I created a newer and better design that is way cuter :P

    Nov 13, 2008


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson