User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    here's a teaser page for my manga "Doki Doki Moon"! How is it? I realize now that his leg is a little bit too skinny, and I'll fix that when ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revised Doki Doki Moon- prologue

    ITS BEEN FIXED ^_^ Is it better?

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Cry of The fallen swords

    (I'll bring you in ^_^ Light_Devil) (I have no clue what city to start in though....) Shippo (Elf)- He walked down the road to a huge city Shippo gasped. "wow." ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revised Doki Doki Moon- prologue

    thanks! I'll fix the mistakes and add stuff in ^_^ I hope that I can get the prologue done by the end of November, but I can't predict what will ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revised Doki Doki Moon- prologue

    ok I will find more words then "the boy" Yuck, that's nasty. =) Other than that, this was a very interesting prologue. PM me when you post more. Thanks ^_^ ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revised Doki Doki Moon- prologue

    HURRAY! This is the prologue, and it is going to be so cool when I finish drawing it out in my manga. :P I hope you like it ^_^ Doki ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Cry of The fallen swords

    (no clue where to start so...Here I go!) Shippo- The sun was hot that day, he had runaway. The young elf boy must of covered at least 100 miles on ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Tobi Uzaki (vampire)- He sighed "Sure, I suppose I owe Jared one." (sorry all I got >_

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whisper

    I liked this, especially the beginning ^_^

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    firstly, if she refused to wear girly clothing...why is she wearing a skirt with lace at the bottom (and a skirt in general) and a ribbon around her neck? That's ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    name: kurenai age: 16 gender: female species: dragon demon personality: she is very calm and collective. Kurenai is serious and is not easily shocked; however she is refuses to wear ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Boredom!

    oh before I forget...- some of my work. ^_^

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Boredom!

    I am so very, very bored (and no have life)... SO! I am going to do something really awsome for everyone >_< I will draw for YOU! Send me a ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Tobi Uzaki (vampire)- He sighed. "An old friend. I-I was once in his clan. I am just here to say hello, and leave." Ballow gave a sad look. Leave? Tobi ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Tobi Uzaki (Vampire)- He was shocked at Ballow's purr, and dropped him. Luckily Ballow was only an inch from the soft grass. "Ow." Ballow moaned. "I-I can't go. I am ...

    Nov 16, 2008


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit