User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 2 Dilemma (edited)

    W00T! I edited it. I now realize how foolish I was with grammar. Luckily, I have improved. ^_^

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Anyone draw their characters?

    I love doing that ^_^ Especially when I create a really cool looking character :P

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: You can count on her

    This is really cute; however I wouldn't see this as a Chibi. It has to be way deformed (In a cute way) the head has to be bigger and the ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    oh! I've seen that before ^_^ Yeah, I really need to work on body proportions. I won't give up! ^_^

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh the Irony

    LOL! That is very very ironic (Hence the title ^_^)

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: oh hey higher art

    these are just wonderful. I can't tell you rushed at all! The drawings look so realistic. You're a really great artist.

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 3

    Some interesting photos. The cats are cute ^_^ My fav is the one with the black cat blurred in the bckground, with the camera focused on the leaf ^_^

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blithe Bereavement CH4 PT1

    AMAZING! Another chapter (part v_V) it was really cool. All I have to say is "RUN Ebony RUN!" (lol) the "FILTH" was a really cool name for the villain. You ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    The hair is seriously off. It's like he's wearing a towel over his head Its a hoody. Now that I look again, it does look like a towel (lol) Also, ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    I can understand. I still have a long way to go. So...I need to spend more time on my drawings. Since this was pretty much one day's worth of work ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    I am out...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 7

    WOW! Even though I haven't read the other parts this was just really good. Nice word use by the way ;) I looked at Lucy's review and well I am ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Helpless

    I liked this, though I didn't really understand. Well I guess I did "Thea" (Is that who is narrating?) is really sad, mad, and feels helpless (lol- the title ^_^). ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Cry of The fallen swords

    (oh... I am sorry :oops: I will not do it again.)

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Cry of The fallen swords

    (poor inoccent/ naive Shippo >_

    Nov 22, 2008


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg