User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Writing Tips Re: describing disgusting things

    Cool! I love those words ^_^ So disgusting, it makes me feel alittle bit sick :shock: But that's good Thanks for your help ^_^

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Never can seem to finish ):

    I have the same problem. Try your best to keep motivated, post your stuff online and get people's opinions. You can get a lot of motivation from just a couple ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Prologue help

    You could have a prologue that is showing the readers something that they have no clue what's going on, but make it short and cool. Like what I did with ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: describing disgusting things

    ok, I am trying really hard to write a horror story, or more of a fanfic of Silent Hill. I need help with describing a disturbing atmosphere. Like how the ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice Storm Pictures

    That looks so c00l! I have seen that before, but not on that type of plant. It looks so pretty all cacooned in ice. Nice job ^_^

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: School Project

    This is a good picture. I like it ^_^ i took a photography class once. Sad to say I have hardly any talent. But I did manage to take an ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: First Ever Dragon

    not bad. It has a good design to it. I also like the way you didn't do an actual side view. It looks like the dragon is looking near the ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    no the guy has a hood up, no hair is showing on his.

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Alex Evans and others

    WOW! I really like the last one! It has so much emotion in it. ^_^

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribles

    hahaha :lol: I have the same problem.

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: my art

    nice! You have such an interesting style ^_^

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revised Doki Doki Moon- prologue

    You see Shippo is a completely different person. Later on you'll discover why he did what he did in the prologue. You see he is really a quiet, easily embarrassed ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    I edited this! ^_^ Hurray for being smarter! >_

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    W00T! I am not lazy I edited ^_^

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: ideas...

    So I began to write a story called "unloved" around a year ago, but I stopped for many reasons (bad grammar, spelling, writer's block ect.) so now i need your ...

    Dec 11, 2008


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley