User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent Hill: Requiem- prologue

    Thanks for the help KTW (KissTHeWitch ^_^ "I like that name") I do tend to write stuff that makes some sense when I say it, but when other people say ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: New Will Review Thread

    what about fanficiton? For this one it isn't needed to know what Silent Hill is. Its just a survivial horror game. Its where your worst nightmares come alive. prologue chapter ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Tis the Season to Review...

    can you do a fanfiction? Its not really important or needed to know what Silent hill is. If you wanna know its a "Silent Hill is a survival horror video ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free reviews

    its a fanfiction, but knowing what Silent Hill is, isn't really needed! - prologue - chapter 1

    Dec 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'll have a review extra value meal,

    could you please review... Its not really necessary to know what Silent hill is. And if you do wanna know Silent Hill is a town where every-one's worse nightmares take ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes good writing?

    taking the time to create a vivid scene with words, and describing is what gets me. Also trying something no one else has done before! Taking a risk in writing ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent Hill: Requiem- chapter 1

    Here's chapter 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sat silently in my desk in the back of the classroom besides the window, day-dreaming. It had been 4 years since the disappearance of my elder ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hi! Could someone review my story please??? I need a review

    here's the review of chapter 1!!!!!! Chapter 1 Sitting alone on a bench in the back of the classroom, I was longing for the sweet, sweet days of April and ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Holiday Madness

    These are some really nice photos. I really like them. Especially the Wall art one. I just love graphity (Wel only the ones that really look like art!) the "Stop ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hi! Could someone review my story please??? I need a review

    no problem I'll review your story! The only thing is... When you are posting on YWS post one chapter at a time. This way the reviewers do not get scared ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent Hill: Requiem- prologue

    Prologue Two lone female figures stood far apart, in an empty street. They stared at one another so intensely, it was as if nothing else existed but each other. The ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Potpourri.

    First I have to say is... Man it looks really nice where you are at. I am stuck in -20 weather in a damn blizzard. :cry: I like the first ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Human subjects and others

    Wow! I love your style. Its just so fun and interesting. My favs are the guy holding the camera, the hands one, the "Done with it" one, and the very ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Playing with Light

    These are nice pictures. 1st- I suggest you zoom out a little bit. Are those sizzors (Can't spell v_V)? It would be kinda cool if the light focuses on the ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: nickasaur blue eyed brunette=D

    Interesting. She is a pretty girl; however this picture is sort of boring. Making it more interesting, and different. Try different and strange camera angles. Edit the pic to make ...

    Dec 24, 2008


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26