User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Lyrics Re: Sulfur

    thanks lol. I wanted that to be like that. THe sudden scream really matches the music

    Sep 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: A mod can delete or lock this

    My songs :) soft sounds sulfur

    Sep 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: A mod can delete or lock this

    My songs :) soft sounds sulfur

    Sep 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fetal Position(my band) songs

    anyone wish to review some songs? I am really interested! If you want to also, I can send you the musical versions. ^_^ To make things more interesting. If you ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    oh! What about lyrics?

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Sulfur

    :20 Painting the sky With strokes of grey, It falls from the heavens Like a tainted rain. Murderous scents Burn our lungs Ache our throats And shed our tears -Chorus ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Soft Sounds

    THANKS! This is a song my band and I are gonna make. Once I get better I can sing it. I already have the musical part, I just gotta sing ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Soft Sounds

    0:15 --They keep coming for me Spreading, searching Always looking for me Crawling, digging Soft sounds-- 1:02 Low, my soul Deep down, below Hello, again I won't let you in ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Crunch prologue

    well the story is going to be short (just a few chapters) it's about a disfunctional family. The father decides that they need a vacation, and get away from the ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Crunch prologue

    lol I've been done for SO LONG!!!!! hehe, well I hope everyone enjoys my newest story I am working on ;) A good old Horror Story Crunch ch1- Prologue Crunch. ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: scary artwork

    thanks everyone! I hope to be improving on this technique ;) here's a few things to answer some questions 1. she isn't suppose to look like she is injecting herself. ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: scary artwork

    lol I probably made this too dark so you can't really tell. btw I sketched this, scanned it, shaded it on my computer, colored it and textured it. Took an ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: scary artwork

    thanks Snoink lol gotta fix that syringe. I'm gonna work hard and perfect this technique with my other silent hill fanart ;)

    May 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: scary artwork

    a scary nurse. Tell me what you think ;) first time making something this way

    May 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo >:3

    thanks for everything ^_^ erm...that's in japanese it means *roughly in english* "Heartbeat Moon".

    Apr 29, 2010


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter