User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • WRFF Archive Re: Miya's Kitchen Table

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: reviews from the night?

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open Reviews

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jiggity's Jiggling Jays!

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Give reviews

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Got stories?

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wise Reviewing

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: silent Hill: Requiem- chapter 3

    Chapter 3 “Beth. Beth!” Sera shouted. I opened my eyes to see Sera over me. “Are you okay?” she asked. I didn't answer. I only lifted my head and looked ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Trimming the idea hedge

    I like to write a scene in different ways, and pick which one sounds the best. ^_^ oh, well now that I think about it. I guess I don't have ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: whatever title you want

    Nice word use ^_^ It rhymes... o_O I like this ^_^ Reminds me a little bit of how my brother is. Weird. But anyways I liked this good job!

    Dec 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mid summer freedoms part one (maybe)

    well I liked this ^_^ There was something about it that made me so interested in this. Good writing style ^_^

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: silent Hill: Requiem- chapter 2

    The walls were pure white, making me feel like I was in another world. There was no ground, no sky, and no end. It must have been hours while I ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent Hill: Requiem- chapter 1

    Thanks and I'll edited this ^_^ Now to answer some questions! YOu are correct the reason for Beth hating Sera will be explained, but I am going to post chapter ...

    Dec 26, 2008


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom