User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require

    Silent Hill: the orphanage Knowledge of the game not require! Information about the town/orphanage : In West Virginia there is a small town called Silent Hill. Silent Hill is a ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: silent Hill: Requiem- chapter 3

    On your writing: you use the word 'however' far too much. Try and eliminate having to use it so much. The descriptions are generally bland and I think you could ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: silent Hill: Requiem- chapter 3

    Quote: I made a step and then quickly dropped onto the ground. “Beth! What is it?” Sera asked. I grunted in pain. “Ow… I’m not sure.” She lifted up my ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: silent Hill: Requiem- chapter 3

    Thanks! I am glad you liked this ^_^ I will try my best to make this more original (For a fanfict) and describe things more. Thanks for reviewing this :D

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Advanced Critiques Questions

    Can we post Fanfiction. If its a novel?

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Developing Dialogue making it count

    you could add stuff like "How could ya do this ta me!" or you could do this. "I-I..." I stopped, to think for a moment. "I just wanted to protect ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    I once wrote about a perfect character. He was handsome, smart and brave. He saved a girl and was the dream man for her; however! it turns out he just ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Physical Descriptions

    I say have FUN! Describe them with interesting words like stringy, bobbling, greasy, sickly. Use different and creative words. Here's an example!!! The girl walked past everyone, her long, greasy ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do you write a good mystery?

    create many little questions. Like in a novel of mine here are some... 1. How did Alex (Main character's sister) disappear? Why? 2. How did Alex's note get in Beth's ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?

    My favorite thing about characters is not being perfect. I hate characters whom seem like everything is perfect and nothing bad can ever happen to them. I would rather read ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Trapped in a room filled with unmentionable creatures

    Ok, I wanna read/review anyone's horror stories. If its scary bring it! Vampires, were-wolves, zombies, mass murderers, anything that will inflict fear and PAIN! So...bring on the disturbing, jaw drop

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: describing disgusting things

    NICE! I really liked that. It made me scared, then again I am in my dark room all alone :shock: I have re-written this thing using all of everyone's advice ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Antigone's Critique Shop

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though it's a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: June's review thread

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jack's Critique Emporium [BACK IN BUSINESS]

    well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know ...

    Jan 6, 2009


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende