-
Re: My mind is broken v_v
okay. I have tried so hard to think of an idea to continue this; however nothing comes. I do not know whether I want the footsteps to belong to a ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: describing disgusting things
Clo I agree with you. Silent Hill is just a truly horrifying game. I have played 4 and 5. I loved them both. I love the music of silent hill ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: My mind is broken v_v
okay. I have tried so hard to think of an idea to continue this; however nothing comes. I do not know whether I want the footsteps to belong to a ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
*Ok I am confused to...soo... May is with no face and leo, Pippa, Fee and Lizzy are with Mrs. Gullen and Kylar is somewhere....*
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
*AHHHHH! CONFUSED POSTS! Ok. To make them both work. May is off at the playground getting attacked by both PH and NF (Pyramid head and no face) While Pippa, Fee ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
*ok! Its time for everyone to return to the normal world!* Lizzy- She was standing right besides him. Lizzy moved her trembling hand towards his shoulder. Pippa shook her head. ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Lizzy- She walked over to him, and placed her hand on his shoulder. "You have a gift, though at first I thought it was amazing, but when you told me ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Lizzy- Everyone stared at him. "Well I am not exactly sure, but I call this world the 'fog world'." He explained. Lizzy stared at him. "Very original." As he explained, ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Lizzy- "Kylar, we have to go back after her!" Lizzy shouted. She was about to run out of the door, but Kylar grabbed her hand. "We can't just. AHH!" He ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Lizzy- Lizzy was shocked when Leo smiled at her. She listened to her friends chatter on; however she began to feel really tire. Lizzy rested her head on the desk ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Lizzy- She looked over and saw Leo resting his head on his desk. She blushed. May giggled. "When are you going to make a move?" She asked. Lizzy sighed. "I ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Lizzy- She gasped. What is she doing at school?! Mrs. Gullen grinned, and placed her bony fingered hand on Pippa's shoulder. "Well my darlings we will discuss your punishment after ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Just to let everyone know 'The Cheshire Cat' is going to join as soon as her computer works, so we'll have one more member ^_^ I am going to start ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
can I be a monster? if so i want to be a Pyramid head *grins* hmmm... Sure, to an extent. You can't kill anyone's character without their permission. Also just ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: Trapped in a room filled with unmentionable creatures
THANKS! I will be able to read them soon ^_^
Jan 10, 2009
