User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Other Poetry Re: The gift

    1st copy Life is a gift, given to all, but some are taken away, without a chance to exsperience, live the life you have, with no regrets, for life is ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears

    ok so its been a while since i wrote a poem and i'm a bit rusty! SORRY! But its ok i was kinds sad when i wrote it and i ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears

    I lay alone, upon a cold floor, staring into the sky, my soul floats, to lands beyond, as free as a bird, spreading my wings, but I fall back to ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 1

    Ok i will try my best. As you know i just started and i'm not very good. I think i will post a nw version to fit your advice! :) ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The forgotten one ch.1

    this is my farest story so far at 5 chapters in written form. I understand i am not very good at spelling or typing, which would exsplain the many mistakes! ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paradigm Cast Ch. I

    well this story is interesting and you use words very well TheEccentricScribe. The people talked very fansty. I liked the 1st paragraph talking po huminity. Bravo!^_^

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A distorted Reality

    wow..(speechless) this is a very interesting poem. Its long but good. I enjoyed it! :roll:

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: children

    nice and simple. I like it! :D

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: "The Little Things"

    How do i keep one flinding your poems when i search randomly? Anyways its awsome! I jsut love it! :P

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: "Metal Sheets"

    Wow another great poem! I just love your work Kazie! Keep up the good work! :lol:

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: "Alive"

    I do like this poem. Its very interesting! Bravo! My complements Kazie!^_^

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 1

    A wolf and his girl by Maki-Chan m Chapter 1 The wolf and the girl " Hey. Are you alive?" A young girl asked. A little girl was standing over ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The forgotten one ch.1

    The Forgotten One By Maki-Chan Fear is for those with something to lose. This is my story and no one can take it cause well I own it. ^-^ "I ...

    Nov 8, 2007


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes