User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contreversy: Good or bad?

    To me its all an opinion. You decide what's good and evil for yourself, but that doesn't mean that everyone feels that way ohh no. Its what you believe is ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Making Fantasy "Original"

    well if you want my opinion about fantasy its about almost anything not possible. If its good vs evil than its the author's job to make a totaly different view ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    I guess I'll just browse through a few poetry books and the ones that i like I'll check out and carefully read throught it.

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Super heros

    Alright everyone. Here's a tough question. Super heros, good stories about them. Whether they are your's or some one elses. Anybody have any. So far the only super hero story ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    alright I shall take your guys' advice. Tomarro I'm heading to the libary. When i was younger I was a wonderful at poetry. Now its been so long that I ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    Ok so I'm really bad at poety. Almost all the comments I got for my poetry where insults. It stinks. Alright lets ge to the point. I need help with ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A place to live

    i'm not very good at peoty, so i'll try harder and i'll probably rewrite it! thanks for the truth. :)

    Nov 17, 2007
  • General Articles Re: A Moment With-in-Sight

    I know how this person feels. One time when i woke up i could'nt see anything. I started to panic as i thought of all the things i would miss ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death

    well...hmmm...I'm a sucker for a good romance story. This is what i have to say. I enjoyed the theme of it and there is some emtion to it, but its ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A place to live

    A place to live, growing as the years go by, enjoying the memories, of the happy times, times with your mother, your father, and your siblings, for when times are ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Phantom ch. 1+ intro

    Thank you! I could not spell that really big c word! Thanks! SO! MUCH!!! ohh yah well thanks for the wonderful oopsies pointers! Much apreasheated...can't all.... :shock:

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Phantom ch. 1+ intro

    Phantom by:Maki-chan Into My life was never really bad to begin with. My parents cared, I did well in school and I had lots of friends. I was very happy ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 1

    Thanks I'm trying my best! If you want to review another original book of mine look for "The Forgotten One"! :lol:

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The gift

    Thanks you guys fpr the kind words you said! I'm not a very good speller so please endure! SORRY! ps school is a place where they eat your SOUL!!!!

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello, anybody there?

    this is cool. I like it. That usually happens when your all alone and abandoned! Oh well i like it! :twisted:

    Nov 11, 2007


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki