User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    today I went to the library, finally, and got some really good poetry books. After I read a few of them I got insperation. 2 new poems you can look ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: True Jewels

    Many jewels are shown to those who've come to see what they chose, What those chosen come in many and worth much more of your penny, But those who spent ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A place called your home

    A place they give you love from their hearts in which they gave, To show you that they cared they gave you hugs which they shared, Every day they smiled ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    Thank you very much. I always took my writing seriously, and I always enjoyed the opinion of others. Its very important to have comments. Ones that tell you your writting ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Masked Crusading: Chapter 1

    I enjoyed it. Its a little bit of a different view of a hero. I liked it. PART2! PLEASE!!! :o

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: HORROR!!!

    Alright!! All horror writters, please give me a scary entery from your stories!! and when i get going on my story" A guestion Of faith" You shall read mine!! :twisted: ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Guestion Of Faith

    A guest ion of faith by:Maki-chan After "Alright, all you have to do is speak clearly and loud enough so the microphone can hear you." A military man told her. ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    alright I guess I will, and thanks! :D

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Super heros

    Alright thanks for reasponding and I'll look at those super hero stories you told me of.... I guess alot of super hero stories are the same, get power fight villian ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Human Nature: Bad Blood

    thank you... I will chec it out! :D

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    alright!!!

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    " There was a numbing sensation going through out his entire body. The chains that enwrapped his body cause his skin to burn and peel like old paint. It was ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I love to tourture my characters. I believe it brings a connection between the readers and the characters. "I don't know why I am here. Maybe if there had not ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    "The boy's mother loved him so very much. With all of her heart. She protected him and raised him but there was a bitter hatred in her eyes. The truth ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Breakin Free'

    I used to wright stories like these, but I made a completely different one that I never really read another theme in a book like it before. " The forgotten ...

    Nov 18, 2007


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain