User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The forgotten one ch.2

    The Forgotten One By Maki-Chan Fear is for those with something to lose. Chapter 2 Angel of the Sun He sits against the far side of the room's wall away ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The forgotten one ch.1

    Don't worry. I am alittle bit slow but I am working on this chapter stuff and it will be done! ps thanks!

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 3

    A wolf and his girl by Maki-Chan m Chapter 3 The start of a great friendship They walked together threw the city. Raven lead the way while Ruki followed close ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 2

    A wolf and his girl by Maki-Chan m Chapter 2 A wolf's disguise It was early morning when Ruki woke up, and the sun had just risen up into the ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 1

    thank you. Its a fanfiction about an anime series called "Wolf's Rain" One night after I watched it I hd a dream about Raven and Ruki.^_^ about the begining you ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A poem about the lynchings of cattle kate and her husband

    There once was a man called Bothwell, he was not very thoughtful, he hung two people, not in the steeple, for them it did not end well. :D

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: True Jewels

    thanks! I'm so terrible at spelling! I appreciate( did i spell it right?) how everyone is spotting my spelling mistakes and telling me how they are really spelled! :D

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    You know what. You're right! I shall find my own way of poetry! :D thanks!

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: HORROR!!!

    I tried to rewrite it over 11 times now but I just keep on stopping. Nothing is as good as the original. It was so cool. I was the main ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Guestion Of Faith

    In the beging part its after all this stuff happened. You'll learn how and why she's here. In the 1st part and the beging of chapter 1 she's a totaly ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: True Jewels

    Alright thanks. I still think I am getting better. I just hope I can do it. :D

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A place called your home

    .............oh ok........thanks :D

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: HORROR!!!

    thanks. The only horror I ever wrote was a silent hill fanfict 3 parts each about typede 20 pages and more! Then when I hit the print botton it deleted!!! ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    ok...but 1 time I got tazered, not on purpose, My mouth foamed and it hurt like a son of a B@%^*!!!

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: HORROR!!!

    ummmmmmmmmmmm......ok i guess i'll get rid of this ..........................................................why can't I delete this???? There's no delete botton!!! HELP ME!

    Nov 22, 2007


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig