User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Other Poetry Re: A poem about the lynchings of cattle kate and her husband

    thanks. it was my 1st lymeric. not bad huh? :D

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl chapter 4

    you see when I was typing this chapter I had to get off when I just started, power out and no internet and also my sister took the computer away ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The forgotten one ch.1

    you see later on in the story it becomes all clear, what he is, why he is there, and how he got there.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl chapter 4

    Chapter 4 Runaway Raven had a bad limp when they ran, that was the only reason why Ruki could catch up with him and run with him easily. Ruki looked ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A poem about the lynchings of cattle kate and her husband

    you see my teach told us to use aabba form and well I tried. I got a 17/20 for a grade. Not to bad.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 2

    thanks. I will improve this later. Hopefully soon. Thank you for the truth! :D

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A poem about the lynchings of cattle kate and her husband

    you see the assignment was for history and was suppost to be short. ^_^ :D

    Nov 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    nice! :twisted:

    Nov 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    ummm... you should post a new topic for every new chapter. Like I was told before if its too long it tends to disscourage readers. People are lazy! don't worry ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    well this is interesting. I never read a poem like this before. I like it. I enjoyed it very much, continue your work. :D

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Creation

    hmmm.... I liked it its word art. but I can't tell you how many human evil poems I rea today. but they are true humans can be so evil. Maybe ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Creation

    I thought it was pretty good, not one of your best but... I did enjoy it. maybe if you want to you can write about something that has never been ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Cant sleep

    well what can I say. You're a lot better at poetry than I am. I like this one. How you say the crickets chirping are annoying and stuff. I enjoyed ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elmstreet Avenue

    oh...this is great! I like it. It a way I'm like John Smith being open and stuff. Nt very religious, and I can handle the truth very easlily. I hope ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The forgotten one ch.3

    The Forgotten One By Maki-Chan Fear is for those with something to lose. This is my story and no one can take it cause well I own it. ^-^ Chapter ...

    Nov 27, 2007


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown