-
Re: A poem about the lynchings of cattle kate and her husband
ummm...thanks! I do kinda enjoy people being hanged too, to read of course! if you want more of my hangings read One without fear chapter 2! :D
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: A poem about the lynchings of cattle kate and her husband
thanks! I thought it was funny too, but when my teacher showed as a video about what happened it made me sad, back then if you where thought to be ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: The Sun Chapter 5
you see when I typed this on my computer is when wierd on me and all I became i. wierd huh? thanks! I haven't been able to continue chapter 6 ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: A wolf and his girl chapter 4
your welcome! I am going to definetly finish this book. I will email you when I continue! :D
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: The Sun Chapter 5
Chapter 5 I'm hungry! DAY1 Maki and Ren have been walking for hours without eating."Ren...Ren....REN!!!" Maki yelled. "What!" He yelled back. "I'm hungry..." She said. "Then eat the food you ...
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: The Sun Chapter 4
The Sun by Maki-chan Chapter 4 move along "Awww Ren do we really have to leave?" Maki asked. Its been a week since they've been together." I told you already ...
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: The Sun Chapter 3
The Sun by Maki-chan Chapter 3 bad truth "REN!!!! RENNN!!! HELP ME!!!" Maki screamed. She was being attacked by a group of demons." REN!!!" She screamed. Far away was Ren ...
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: The Sun chapter 1 + into
thanks! And I always enjoy reading your comments! :D
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: The Sun chapter 1 + into
The Sun by Maki-chan Long ago, there was a battle. At the end of the battle, there were so many dead. With life comes death, but also with death comes ...
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: A wolf and his girl chapter 4
of course you are. You are like my best reader/editor and I am very happy that you help me out sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! :D
Nov 29, 2007 -
Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 2
Thank you very much, I like the way people point out what is wrong. Its like having a lot of editors :D I shall start working on the miss ups ...
Nov 29, 2007 -
Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 3
thanks. I try my best to please the readers :D
Nov 29, 2007 -
Re: A wolf and his girl chapter 4
You see in the preveois chapter Raven mentioned the Nobles. Don't worry though there is going to be more soon, as soon as I can think of more...hmmmm..... :?:
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 3
thanks I will correct the errors right away! :P
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 2
you see in wolf's rain when they transform from wolf to human they already have clothing on and wolf's heal very fast in the anime series and Raven' tough. Ruki ...
Nov 28, 2007
