User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Invader Zim

    hello MadHatter! It is me, Maki-Chan. I wish to be apart of your Invader Zim storyboard, caus I love that show soooooooooooo MUCH! :D I am Liz 1.human 2.don't care ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku

    thanks everyone for the truth. Which i enjoy reading. I WILL IMPROVE!!

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Red star

    well it is what ever you want it to be! :D

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku

    :D 1. Brightest yellow orb, in the blanket of dark blue, shedding tears of light . can you guess what it is about? :?: :?:

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun chapter 1 + into

    you see this story is a base for my manga. I use it to help draw the scene and create the words. So it is like that because of this. ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sun chapter 1 + into

    alright everyone. I shall correct and rewrite things to fit your approval as soon as I can Thank you all for your comments. :D

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku

    alright everyone! 1. is a sunset 2. are mountains 3. clouds 4. the moon 5. a lake thanks! I didn't know that haikus can be different thatn just 5-7-5 so ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 3

    from what I have she's just all alone, I'm not too sure wether she is an orphan of just abandoned. hmmmmm :wink:

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Red star

    you see these poems are from when I was writing a story called the Light And Dark. ^_^

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A wolf and his girl Chapter 3

    thanks. It is getting interesting. Ruki is about 9. She thinks she is old enough to take care of herself. She thinks of her self highly. Hehehehe little kids...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku

    1. Canvas of colors, splashed across an ocean, sunlight becomes black. 2. Enormas titans, carring the sky above, watching those below. 3. Pillows of white, fluffy castles above us, floating ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Red star

    1. These ruby eyes the blood of life withouth them the red star cannot exsist nor can anything that lives or breaths The eyes are worth nothing to me only ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: snow

    My friend, its not so bad. Perfect for a haiku if you fix it up a bit. But it is a regular poem that needs to be longer. I love ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    I thought it was not too bad. How can you be sitting then walking? You need to tell you got up. Also like I've learned capitalize your I. Ok, I ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A poem about the lynchings of cattle kate and her husband

    thanks and I hope you enjoy it. :D

    Dec 1, 2007


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)