User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Other Poetry Re: Silence Hangs in the Air

    ohh I hope she makes it! About the poem I thought the word use was great, and it was to my taste at a perfect size. Nice one. :D

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Colour of the leaves

    neat, I never realieved leaves could be put so beautifully in a peom, well done ^_^ :D

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: asphyxiation

    It is interesting and has great word use, but.... What the heck is it about?? :?: :?: I'm confused?

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Understanding

    Understanding Why can’t you stay, and play with me on the swings Being there when I am hurt and bleeding Saying good morning to me when I wake Spending time ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello, it's me.

    :D I like this peom, its an interesting way to approch this subject. It was enjoyable, keep up the good work! ^_^ :( -uhhh, sigh, I have a fever and ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Wolf and His Girl chapter 5

    thank you very much for your lovel and encouraging comment.*Bows in respect* I hope I made th Duchess a very evil person, someone you would not want to anger. :D ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Wolf and His Girl chapter 5

    Chapter 5 Duchess The two lone figures snuck past the many brick buildings and empty streets. Carefully they would past from alleyway to alleyway. Not making any noises the man ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Invader Liz

    ...........................................umm.............ok......I'll try to rewrite it.... :D

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty

    wow......WOW :o Oh my god this is great!!! It shows so much feeling and it flows so wonderful. It makes me feel sad which is a powerful feet cause I ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Town Of Wyton

    Well, I say that you are at a good start. I do know a little bit about pioneers, cause I live in Wyoming and it is a part of the ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The forgotten one ch.4

    thank you. I took very much enjoymet in writing this chapter about Brock's nightmare. many questions. Is this a memory, is it a profacy or just a scary dream. hmmm, ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Invader Liz

    sorry everyone for the delay. Yesterday when I was writing this something wen twrong and only a small portion got down. I am currently going to redo this, I am ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The forgotten one ch.1

    thanks! it shall be corrected! :D

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Invader Liz

    Invader Liz by:Maki-Chan Chapter1 Invader Zil "Captain's log day 6, erm...Ummm, I think. No maybe its day 8." I spoke into the recorder."Darn you stupid broken calender..." I moaned looking ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The forgotten one ch.4

    Chapter 4 Dream "Mommy, I don't wanna go back there, back to the dark place again." A little 5 year old boy stood close to his mother, clenching her brightly ...

    Dec 8, 2007


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour