User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Hours of darkness

    .........wow.... it is really long and I am scaried to read it... maybe you should star out shorter.^_^

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Magic remains- chapter 1, part 2

    thanks :D

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angel Wings

    sigh.... :( I am going to delete this one. BUT! I SHALL NOT GIVE UP!!!

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Purpose

    alright I shall get rid of the repeaters. :smt023 I shall not give up!!!

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angel Wings

    sigh..... I shall improve the poem to your exspectations. Man I wish school wasn't tomarro..... :smt024

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ending Light (intro)

    :smt055 wow..... I loved it. There's something about it that I need to have more of. This is something I would exspect to read out of a book. MORE MORE!!! ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Magic remains- chapter 1, part 2

    ummmm, you should space it out alittle more cause it is hard for me to read! >_< I'll be back when its done :thud: please forgive me if I insulted ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Purpose

    Purpose We all share equal rights on the earth Living under the sun Breathing the air of the sky Given life to decide for our selves Everyone each having moments ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angel Wings

    I made some improvements and I hope that they helped with the poem. :D

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angel Wings

    you see the one who loved the angel relized at the end that the reasoned he loved her(the angel) was because he wanted her wings.

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angel Wings

    sigh.... I guess I still need a lot more improvement. I am going to rewrite this peom and make it's flow better. :) I shall do better

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angel Wings

    Angel wings A love so pure Being there for each other Relying on your wings to take me into the clouds Creating words, an act to tame you Disguising my ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Understanding

    thank you all for the comments. I am very happy to have written a poem that you all like. For a momment I thought I had lost my peom creating ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Understanding

    why thank you. :D It was the way I felt about a person from my life. my mom. but because of my big brother I understand more and well I ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Understanding

    at last a comment about this poem. Comments are needed to tell the writer whether the peom is good or not ^_^, so thank you. I shall improve the peom! ...

    Jan 2, 2008


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time