User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    Chelsea ran faster as the sound of the jeep speeding towards her closed. Panic swept through her moving body. Her lungs felt like they were on fire. The pain caused ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    After a while the man got up and made his way towards the door. Kurenia waited a few seconds, and then she slowly followed him out of the bar. *Sigh ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    wow... a lot of people want to be assasins. ^_^ Thanks. Well I shall wait 1 more day and then we will begin! Also there is only 1 master spot ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Hello Everyone ^_^ This is from the video game Assassin's Creed. This is during after the original master of the Assassin's in Masyaf betrayal and death. As you know and ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    *Well here I go* Kurenia sat quietly, taking a sip of her drink once and a while. She sat at the table in the back of the bar- watching everyone ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Well I tried to get one yesterday but it snowed really hard and the power/internet went out. So here I am today. ps TNcowgirl Horse Freak/ Storybook junkie, I am ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    The small girl designed a plan- how to escape and where to go. "I'll climb out the window and make my way towards the long silver pipe and slide down ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Jill watched as the person in front of her waved his hands at her- trying to do anything that would prevent her from shooting. "Whoa! Hold it! I'm not gonna ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    A strange sense of security floud within Chelsea. Having something that can physically block her father from her sight gave her the strength to stop crying. The door could only ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Jill stopped, as soon as she made it over the black bare fence; something began to run towards the fence. She tried to make a run for it but the ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    i like it

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    i like it

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    i like it

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    OOOh! this sounds like fun! Here I go! name: Jill McKee Gender: Female Age: 15 Background: She is originally from New York City but moved here(bad choice) to live with ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    Chelsea made her way over to her bedroom door. She was trembling all over. Chelsea tried her best to keep the terrible images out of her head-concentrating on the short ...

    Feb 2, 2008


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon